Sunday 14 February 2016

(almost) All about the cat.

 Nemi - lots of black ink and my (his) favourite sleeping position.



Nemi and his usual place on my lap.


Nemi on the top of the book case.

Add caption
 My poor ill boyfriend but perfect still model.


My socks drying on the heater. I know, most of them don't match...


This week meant to be all about our cat, Nemi. I followed him around, having my sketchbook ready but it was not that easy. First, he moves a lot and when he does not it is most likely he is be sleeping on my lap... and that makes sketching very difficult. Second: he is black! It is hard to paint a black cat with black pen or ink in the way it odes not look like a black blob. I will have to practice more. As a bonus then and to keep myself in the loop, I have also sketched my poorly boyfriend sleeping on the sofa (perfect still model) and my drying socks because I like doing things in colour too.

No comments:

Post a Comment