Sunday 13 March 2016

Art Tutor Course

No sketches this week as sickness put me to bed and I had no energy to do anything...

Instead I want to share these little paintings I mentioned in previous post. I have recently finished an online art course from Art Tutor:


I really enjoyed the exercises, practicing step by step different subjects of the landscape painting. I was making them with notes to myself in order to remember all I've learnt and to be able to come back to it.

I think it is quite a nice collection. (I post them in order of the lessons).



Skies



Distant hills





Stone mountain and trees


Rocks


Pebbles





Sandy beach


Water




Waterfall, waves and beach scene



 Textures: pebbled wall, wood, bricks and window reflection and rusty hinge 

 


Figures and objects 


Simple landscape


No comments:

Post a Comment